End User License Agreement (EULA)
In this essay, I will be discussing the End User License Agreement (EULA). The EULA is a contract between the
software company and the end user, which details what rights and permissions are
granted to the user. The EULA has been a large source of controversy and debate
in the software industry. Some people believe that the EULA puts restrictions on the
user’s rights to access and use the software, while others argue that the EULA is
necessary to protect the interests of the software company and ensure that users comply with the license.
EULA is good for provider companies, developers and legal users. It is of course not pleasant if anybody steals our product, modify or change our product name, and we don’t get any credit.
Our EULA – FontBazarBD
To use our Bangla Fonts, you strictly have to follow our End User License Agreement (EULA).
- It is not allowed to upload our font on websites.
- You can not share our font license on social platforms.
- You can not share our fonts on forums or any other public platforms.
- Please never distribute/sell Premium Bangla Font, Free Bangla Font or any other fonts Downloaded/Purchased from FontBazarBD.
- We always discourage to modify our fonts.
- You can not change the name of our font.
- You can never acclaim our font as your own property.
- You have the right to use our font on your own designs.
- Always give credit to FontBazarBD while using our font on commercial designs (Not Necessary).